Tristar’s turnkey fuel business is supported by efficient project execution capabilities and robust supply chain arrangements which include well established importation capability and a fuel storage capacity of over 65 million liters, spread over 65 operating sites. Company has the most efficient distribution system and dispensing facilities, which include company owned, company operated large fleet of dedicated tank trucks and tailor-made marine and river transportation vessels. Tristar, over the years, has built a reputation of delivering on our commitments at all times, despite the challenges of having to operating in harsh, hazardous and difficult terrains and extremely hostile environments. The scope of the turnkey fuel supply operations and services also include construction of fuel storage facilities at far-flung and remote areas within a specified time limit, supplying fuel to aircraft and vehicles, transporting the fuels through roads where terrains which are normally impassable and insecure.
Tristar’s success in Turnkey fuel business operations has been achieved through precise advance planning and by carrying out the risk analysis in respect of the tasks in hand, ability to develop comprehensive contingency plans to mitigate such associated risks, acquiring and deploying appropriate equipment, and by employing a competent and committed workforce for carrying out the field operations. Operations are carried out even in war zones and ensure uninterrupted supplies and services, despite extreme hostile situations.
The factors which differentiate Tristar’s operations from those of other players in this business include:
- Ability to construct field fuel installation even at remote sites and commence operations in the shortest period.
- Experience and capability in importation, transportation, storage and distribution of ground fuels and Aviation fuels as per the needs of its clients.
- Expertise and competency in supplying fuel to the clients’ equipment and vehicles, including in-to- plane refueling operations catering to all types of aircraft and at all situations
- Ability to develop Rapid Deployment fuel stations even at remote sites at short notice
- QA / QC system conforming to the most stringent specification, continuously monitored at very senior management level.
- Safety systems, procedures and practices meeting the international standards globally, exceeding the expectations of its customers.
- Deployment of well-trained and highly experienced personnel, hand-picked from reputed Oil majors worldwide.
- In addition to in-house monitoring, annual inspections of fuel sites, equipment and facilities by competent personnel from independent and renowned external agencies.